Why World Builders Unlimited

World Builders UnLimited is a full service world and universe builder. We not only build the worlds for you, we offer support for it.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Exoplanet

Exoplanet
By Jeff Hite

“The Idea of exoplanets is so cool don’t you think?”
“I don’t know Betty, I mean it is neat that there are other planets out there, but what good are they going to do us?”
“Come on Jed use your imagination. What kind of life could be out there?”
“I’m using my imagination, and I can see some pretty strange life right here. I mean have you ever been to L.A. or what about West Mineral Kansas, those folks are weird with that giant digging machine.”
“It is called Big Brutus and I think it is kind of cool.”


Big Brutus is a real attraction in West Mineral Kansas, I have been there more times than I care to admit.

http://www.bigbrutus.org/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment