Why World Builders Unlimited

World Builders UnLimited is a full service world and universe builder. We not only build the worlds for you, we offer support for it.

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Hole in the Ground

A Hole in the Ground

A 100 word story

By Jeff Hite


“Tim you said this place was a hole in the wall, I didn’t really think you were serious. This place is a real hole.”
“Yeah, it is a bit, but man they serve the best fires here.”
“Excuse me miss.” A man in a apron said standing next to their table.
“Yes?”
“Well you said that this place was a hole in the wall. I am the owner and I take exception to that.”
“I didn’t mean insult you, I...”
“Since it is actually below ground, it is a hole in the ground. I would appreciate you getting it right.”

Inspired by Mr. Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment